Detoxification involves the process of removing toxin substances away from the body. These toxins are neutralized and transformed into mucus and congestion.
The processes involved in detoxification is essential to stay healthy. Water is flushed in the body to remove solutes out and control the blood cell production. It aids in maintaining the blood pH levels and removes harmful substances from the system completely.
Water is the best known natural detoxifying agent especially for kidney so one should drink plenty of it. For an adult, you should drink 8-10 glasses of water a day. Making use of detox water is one of the simplest ways to cleanse your body just by drinking. You flush all the unwanted toxins away from your body enabling you achieve a lot of health benefits.
Detoxifying using water
Lacking of the full amount of water per day sets our body into a state of dehydration. Chronic dehydration can put our body into a severe situation. Some common symptoms include constant headache, fatigue, and sore neck.
To get the best out of this form of cleansing your body, you have to make a choice between tap water, mineral water and other sources of hydration.
Water containing minerals such as calcium and magnesium ion is considered to be hard. On the other hand, soft water has a hardness whose mg/l is less than 120.
Magnesium and Calcium ions that are found in hard water help remove toxins from your body, thus giving you more leverage when trying to detox. These two ions help promote burning of fat giving one a better looking skin and supplementing the body with nutrition.
The actual process of detox water is consuming enough water a day to achieve the following important functions of the body:
1. Dilute toxins and other waste products for their drainage from our body systems.
2. Regulate and maintain our body temperature.
3. Keep good joints by lubricating them with water-based solutions.
4. Transportation of nutrients, hormones, and chemical substances throughout our tissue and body systems.
5. Helps to clear excessive fat from our body systems
6. Provides our brain with the necessary fluids for protection making sure that 85% of our brain is covered with water.
7. Covers our spinal code with water making sure that it is protected from high impacts.
Detox plan using water
To achieve this plan for cleansing your body, a guide should be taken to achieve the appropriate detoxification while taking water.
1. Drink one and half liters of water per day
2. Never drink more than a cup in one sitting.
3. Pace yourself to taking 9-10 water breaks throughout the day
Do not gulp down water has it may negatively affect the function of your stomach and kidneys.